Hello everyone, sorry for late post I have been quite ill recently. I have a low immune system due to Anemia that is caused by a Duodenal Ulcer. Anyway, I thought a good plugin to start off with, could be the based upon a plugin I have recently developed and released called Doctor. It has had over 100 downloads now so I thought it would be worth looking at.
To start off I recommend downloading the newest compatible version of Java for your system, and then an IDE, I use Eclipse. Download the latest version of this IDE for java and install. Then you will want to download your latest version of Bukkit (for devs it isn't called "Craft Bukkit") and after you follow the link under the big download button, there is a link to 'alternate version' click on that and select on the top nav-bar, "Bukkit."
After this and when you have Java, Eclipse and Bukkit, you will be ready to go!
Next part coming before the 10th be prepared and subscribe to the feed...
No comments:
Post a Comment